NEWConnective’s Walk #2
We’ve created another walk to reflect on what is important for you in life. This time it will take you along some inspiring pieces of art, with enough questions to reflect on.
Let art inspire you
This walk will take you from the VU Campus Square via some public artworks through a part of Amsterdam South and the Beatrixpark, back to the University. You will come across a friendly giant, a collection of spheres, and a sculpture that represents ‘new life’. At every stop, you can take your time to observe the artwork and reflect on the related questions in the link.
The walk takes about 1 hour, but you can extend it by taking as many breaks as you like. Good conversations can last for hours!
With this walk, you can combine three things:
- Getting your healthy daily break.
- Seeing the VU Campus environment from a different perspective.
- Connect with your co-walker by reflecting on different or shared values in life.
How does it work?
- Open the map
- Click on A (START) and read the instruction.
- First, walk towards the Buitenveldertselaan and go to the left. Follow the route as indicated.
- Your walk ends after you have arrived at (B) Finish.
We wish you good conversations and lots of inspiration!
Any questions? Send an email at email@example.com